- CEE，Chicken Embryo Extract
The proprietary process utilises 9-12 day eggs collected from registered flocks and found to be free from clinical signs of notifiable diseases.
It is processed as a 50% w/v extract in Dulbecco's Phosphate Buffered Saline. 100IU/ml Penicillin，100μg/ml Streptomycin and 2.5μg/ml Amphotericin are added as an additional safeguard.
Statistical samples representative of the batch are tested in agreement with cGLP to validate the product as being consistent with the designed quality standards of reliability and stability.
The product is intended for in-vitro cell culture only.
Recommended storage is -20°C or below. Lyophilized product may be stored at 2-8°C.
Directions for Use
1、Thaw the product overnight at 4°C and then bring to room temperature.
2、Use a 0.2um filtered ultra-purified water, and add to vials using a 10mL syringe with a hypodermic needle. Allow water to be draw in by vacuum.
3、Place samples on their sides and mix using an orbital shaker set at 150rpm at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4、To filter, use sterile gauze if necessary, then a 0.45um filter, then finally use a 0.2um filter.
CEE，Chicken Embryo Extract
Reconstitute with water to 50% w/v. Solutions can be filtered through a 0.2 μm sterile filter as sterile.
1. Yablonka-Reuveni, Z., "Myogenesis in the chicken: The onset of differentiation of adultmyoblasts is influenced by tissue factors." Basic and Applied Myology, v. 5(1), 33 (1995).
2. Beurg, M., et al., "Differential regulation of skeletal muscle L-Type Ca2+ current and excitation
-contraction coupling by the dihydropyridine receptor beta subunit." BiophysicalJournal, v. 76, 1744-1756 (1999).
- 提示： 尊敬的客户您好，如果您对我们的产品有什么疑问或想要了解的，可以点击“我要咨询”按钮填写您的疑问。
- Vitamin D/Vitamin D Receptor Signaling Attenuates Skeletal Muscle Atrophy by Suppressing Renin‐Angiotensin System
WX Li, XH Qin, CCW Poon, MS Wong
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2021 Sep 07 .
口腔医学研究. 2014 Jan 01 ; 1