Mouse anti-β-Actin Monoclonal Antibody
beta-Actin is one of six different actin isoforms that have been identified. The actin molecules found in cells of various species and tissues tend to be very similar in their immunological and physical properties. Therefore, Antibodies against beta-Actin are useful as loading controls for Western Blotting. However it should be noted that levels of beta-Actin may not be stable in certain cells. For example, expression of beta-Actin in adipose tissue is very low and therefore it should not be used as loading control for these tissues.
beta-Actin Mouse Monoclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of total beta-Actin protein.
Human, Mouse, Rat, Pig, Zebrafish, Bovine, Sheep, Rabbit, Goat, Guinea pig, Dog, Monkey, Hamster, Chicken, Plants, Rice, Fish
WB: 1:3000~1:10000, IHC: 1:200, IF/ICC: 1:200, ELISA(peptide) 1:20000-1:40000
Predicted molecular weight: 42kD
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Full-length beta-Actin protein of human.
Store at -20 °C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
Mouse IgG1 in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt.
Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
ISGylated.Oxidation of Met-44 and Met-47 by MICALs (MICAL1, MICAL2 or MICAL3) to form methionine sulfoxide promotes actin filament depolymerization. MICAL1 and MICAL2 produce the (R)-S-oxide form. The (R)-S-oxide form is reverted by MSRB1 and MSRB2, which promote actin repolymerization (By similarity).Monomethylation at Lys-84 (K84me1) regulates actin-myosin interaction and actomyosin-dependent processes. Demethylation by ALKBH4 is required for maintaining actomyosin dynamics supporting normal cleavage furrow ingression during cytokinesis and cell migration.(Microbial infection) Monomeric actin is cross-linked by V.cholerae toxins RtxA and VgrG1 in case of infection: bacterial toxins mediate the cross-link between Lys-50 of one monomer and Glu-270 of another actin monomer, resulting in formation of highly toxic actin oligomers that cause cell rounding (PubMed:19015515). The toxin can be highly efficient at very low concentrations by acting on formin homology family proteins: toxic actin oligomers bind with high affinity to formins and adversely affect both nucleation and elongation abilities of formins, causing their potent inhibition in both profilin-dependent and independent manners (PubMed:26228148).
Cytoskeleton;Cytosol;Extracellular region or secreted;Nucleus;Plasma Membrane;
- 提示： 尊敬的客户您好，如果您对我们的产品有什么疑问或想要了解的，可以点击“我要咨询”按钮填写您的疑问。
- GABA regulates the proliferation and apoptosis of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma cells by promoting the expression of CCND2 and BCL2L1
Kunliang Luo, Xiangtong Zhao, Yidan Shan, Xuewen Wang, Yaohan Xu, Ming Chen, Qingqing Wang, Yinjing Song
LIFE SCIENCES. 2023 Oct 20 .
- Deubiquitylating Enzyme OTUB1 Facilitates Neuronal Survival After Intracerebral Hemorrhage Via Inhibiting NF-κB-triggered Apoptotic Cascades
Shen Jiabing, Xue Xiaoli, Yuan Huimin, Song Yan, Wang Jinglei, Cui Ronghui, Ke Kaifu
MOLECULAR NEUROBIOLOGY. 2023 Sep 29 .
- A Terphenyllin Derivative CHNQD-00824 from the Marine Compound Library Induced DNA Damage as a Potential Anticancer Agent
Xi-Zhen Cao, Bo-Qi Zhang, Cui-Fang Wang, Jun-Na Yin, Waqas Haider, Gulab Said, Mei-Yan Wei, Ling Lu
Marine Drugs. 2023 Sep 27 .
- Triterpenoid and Coumarin Isolated from Astilbe grandis with Anti-Inflammatory Effects through Inhibiting the NF-κB Pathway in LPS-Induced RAW264.7 Cells
Jin-Fang Luo,Lan Yue,Tian-Tai Wu,Chen-Liang Zhao,Jiang-Hai Ye,Kang He,Juan Zou
MOLECULES. 2023 Jul 28 .
- Multi-omics analysis of human mesenchymal stem cells shows cell aging that alters immunomodulatory activity through the downregulation of PD-L1
Gao Yuchen,Chi Ying,Chen Yunfei,Wang Wentian,Li Huiyuan,Zheng Wenting,Zhu Ping,An Jinying,Duan Yanan,Sun Ting,Liu Xiaofan,Xue Feng,Liu Wei,Fu Rongfeng,Han Zhibo,Zhang Yingchi,Yang Renchi,Cheng Tao,Wei Jun,Zhang Lei,Zhang Xiaomin
Nature Communications. 2023 Jul 20 .
- Caspase-1 affects chronic restraint stress-induced depression-like behaviors by modifying GABAergic dysfunction in the hippocampus
Li Mingxing, Sun Xuejiao, Wang Zongqin, Li Yi
Translational Psychiatry. 2023 Jun 27 .
- DHA alleviates high glucose-induced mitochondrial dysfunction in Oreochromis niloticus by inhibiting DRP1-mediated mitochondrial fission
Hui-Chao Shen, Zhi-Qiang Chen, Fang Chen, Sen Chen, Li-Jun Ning, Hong-Yan Tian, Chao Xu
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL MACROMOLECULES. 2023 Jun 14 .
- Up-regulation of LCN2 in the anterior cingulate cortex contributes to neural injury-induced chronic pain
Song Xiang-Jie, Yang Chen-Ling, Chen Danyang, Yang Yumeng, Mao Yu, Cao Peng, Jiang Aijun, Wang Wei, Zhang Zhi, Tao Wenjuan
Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. 2023 Jun 08 .
- VBP1 negatively regulates CHIP and selectively inhibits the activity of hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1α but not HIF-2α
Yiming Yue, Yanfei Tang, Hao Huang, Dongdong Zheng, Cong Liu, Haifeng Zhang, Yunzhang Liu, Yun Li, Xiangrong Sun, Ling Lu
JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY. 2023 May 16 .
- Dehydroeburicoic Acid, a Dual Inhibitor against Oxidative Stress in Alcoholic Liver Disease
Shasha Cheng, Yi Kuang, Guodong Li, Jia Wu, Chung-Nga Ko, Wanhe Wang, Dik-Lung Ma, Min Ye, Chung-Hang Leung
Pharmaceuticals. 2022 Dec 22 .
- Houttuynia cordata polysaccharides alleviate ulcerative colitis by restoring intestinal homeostasis
Lifeng CEN, Tong YI, Yuanzhen HAO, Chenchen SHI, Xunlong SHI, Yan LU, Daofeng CHEN, Haiyan ZHU
Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines. 2022 Dec 20 .
- Lambda-cyhalothrin induces lipid accumulation in mouse liver is associated with AMPK inactivation
Daqian Yang, Xiaotong Sun, Xiangjuan Wei, Boya Zhang, Xingpei Fan, Haining Du, Ruijiao Zhu, Yuri Oh, Ning Gu
FOOD AND CHEMICAL TOXICOLOGY. 2022 Dec 15 .
- The extract from Hyssopus cuspidatus Boriss. Prevents bronchial airway remodeling by inhibiting mouse bronchial wall thickening and hASMC proliferation and migration
Xiaocui Cai, Yan Mao, Xiaoli Shen, Haifang Li, Jinhua He, Mingjun Zhang
JOURNAL OF ETHNOPHARMACOLOGY. 2022 Dec 14 .
- Angiotensin Type 2 Receptor Pharmacological Agonist Relieves Neurocognitive Deficits via Reducing Neuroinflammation and Microglial Engulfment of Dendritic Spines
Shen, Liang, Chen, Dan-yang, Lou, Qian-qian, Cao, Peng, Hu, Rui, Jin, Yan, Wang, Di, Hu, Shan-shan
Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. 2022 Dec 05 .
- T0901317, a liver X receptor agonist, ameliorates perinatal white matter injury induced by ischemia and hypoxia in neonatal rats
Ting Gao, Tianyang Qian, Tianwei Wang, Yu Su, Han Qiu, Wan Tang, Qinghe Xing, Laishuan Wang
NEUROSCIENCE LETTERS. 2022 Nov 29 .
- Chronic intermittent hypoxia impaired collagen synthesis in mouse genioglossus via ROS accumulation: a transcriptomic analysis
Meng-Han Zhang, Xin-Xin Han, Yun Lu, Jia-Jia Deng, Wei-Hua Zhang, Jia-Qi Mao, Jing Mi, Wang-Hui Ding, Meng-Jie Wu, Li-Ming Yu, Yue-Hua Liu
RESPIRATORY PHYSIOLOGY & NEUROBIOLOGY. 2022 Oct 20 .
黑龙江八一农垦大学. 2021 Jun 01 .
- Homocysteine alters vasoreactivity of human internal mammary artery by affecting the KCa channel family
Wen-Tao Sun, Hong-Mei Xue, Hai-Tao Hou, Huan-Xin Chen, Jun Wang, Guo-Wei He, Qin Yang
Ann Transl Med. 2021 Apr 01 ; 8
- miR-199b-5p enhances the proliferation of medullary thymic epithelial cells via regulating Wnt signaling by targeting Fzd6
Xintong Wang, Ying Li, Bishuang Gong, Kaizhao Zhang, Yongjiang Ma, Yugu Li
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica. 2020 Dec 12 .
- VBP1 modulates Wnt/β-catenin signaling by mediating the stability of the transcription factors TCF/LEFs
Haifeng Zhang, Xiaozhi Rong, Caixia Wang, Yunzhang Liu, Ling Lu, Yun Li, Chengtian Zhao, Jianfeng Zhou
Journal of Cell Biology. 2020 Dec 01 ; 49
- Neuroglial activation in the auditory cortex and medial geniculate body of salicylate-induced tinnitus rats
Chenchen Xia, Manli Yin, Cong Wu, Yonghua Ji,You Zhou
Am J Transl Res. 2020 Oct 15 ; 10
- Digital RNA Sequencing of Human Epidermal Keratinocytes Carrying Human Papillomavirus Type 16 E7
Chunting Hua, Jiang Zhu, Boya Zhang, Siyuan Sun, Yinjing Song, Stijn van der Veen, Hao Cheng1
Frontiers in Genetics. 2020 Aug 05 .
承德医学院. 2020 Mar 01 .
- Chicken uric acid elimination via the uric acid transporters BCRP and MRP4 in the liver, kidneys, and intestines
Xuedong Ding, Manman Li, Shoufa Qian, Yuying Ma, Tianyi Fang, Xinlu Li, Huan Liu, Shibin Feng, Yu Li, Xichun Wang, Jinchun Li, Jinjie Wu
bioRxiv. 2018 Sep 25 .
中国医科大学. 2018 Mar 01 .