Actin, a ubiquitous eukaryotic protein, is the major component of the cytoskeleton. At least six isoforms are known in mammals. Nonmuscle β- and γ-actin, also known as cytoplasmic actin, are predominantly expressed in nonmuscle cells, controlling cell structure and motility.
Beta actin antibody detects endogenous levels of total Beta actin.
WB 1:3000-1:20000, IHC 1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500, ELISA(peptide) 1:20000-1:40000
A synthesized peptide derived from human Beta actin.
The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLink™ Coupling Resin .
Store at -20 °C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt.
Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
ISGylated.Oxidation of Met-44 and Met-47 by MICALs (MICAL1, MICAL2 or MICAL3) to form methionine sulfoxide promotes actin filament depolymerization. MICAL1 and MICAL2 produce the (R)-S-oxide form. The (R)-S-oxide form is reverted by MSRB1 and MSRB2, which promote actin repolymerization (By similarity).Monomethylation at Lys-84 (K84me1) regulates actin-myosin interaction and actomyosin-dependent processes. Demethylation by ALKBH4 is required for maintaining actomyosin dynamics supporting normal cleavage furrow ingression during cytokinesis and cell migration.(Microbial infection) Monomeric actin is cross-linked by V.cholerae toxins RtxA and VgrG1 in case of infection: bacterial toxins mediate the cross-link between Lys-50 of one monomer and Glu-270 of another actin monomer, resulting in formation of highly toxic actin oligomers that cause cell rounding (PubMed:19015515). The toxin can be highly efficient at very low concentrations by acting on formin homology family proteins: toxic actin oligomers bind with high affinity to formins and adversely affect both nucleation and elongation abilities of formins, causing their potent inhibition in both profilin-dependent and independent manners (PubMed:26228148).
Cytoskeleton;Cytosol;Extracellular region or secreted;Nucleus;Plasma Membrane;
|Western blot analysis of Beta actin expression in HeLa whole cell lysates,The lane on the left is treated with the antigen-specific peptide.|
- 提示： 尊敬的客户您好，如果您对我们的产品有什么疑问或想要了解的，可以点击“我要提问”按钮填写您的疑问。
- 6‐Gingerol suppresses tumor cell metastasis by increasing YAPser127 phosphorylation in renal cell carcinoma
Shan Xu, Haibao Zhang, Tianjie Liu, Zixi Wang, Wenjie Yang, Tao Hou, Xinyang Wang, Dalin He, Pengsheng Zheng
J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2020 Sep 14 .
- Fisetin Prevents HT22 Cells From High Glucose-Induced Neurotoxicity via PI3K/Akt/CREB Signaling Pathway
Shenshen Zhang, Ran Xue, Yaping Geng, Hao Wang, Wenjie Li
Front Neurosci. 2020 Mar 19 .
- Dynamics and Regulations of BimEL Ser65 and Thr112 Phosphorylation in Porcine Granulosa Cells during Follicular Atresia
Feng Yang, Yanhong Chen, Qiang Liu, Shizhen Dai, Shenming Zeng
Cells. 2020 Feb 10 ; 2
- Resveratrol Suppresses the Growth and Metastatic Potential of Cervical Cancer through Inhibiting STAT3Tyr705 Phosphorylation
Xiaodong Sun, Qianqian Xu, Lian Zeng, Lixia Xie, Qiang Zhao, Hongxia Xu, Xuanbin Wang, Nan Jiang, Pan Fu, Ming Sang
Research Square. 2020 Jan 01 .
- Soybean antigen protein induces caspase-3/mitochondrion-regulated apoptosis in IPEC-J2 cells
Chenglu Peng, Zhifeng Sun, Lei Wang, Yingshuang Shu, Mengchu He, Hongyan Ding, Yu Li, Xichun Wang, Shibin Feng, Jinchun Li, Jinjie Wu
Food and Agricultural Immunology . 2019 Dec 29 ; 1
- Subchronic exposure to fluoride and arsenite induces oxidative stress and activates the Nrf2 signaling pathway in the kidneys of rat offspring
Xiao-lin Tian,Jing Feng,Ni-sha Dong,Yi Lv,Cai-ling Wei,Ben Li,Yan-qin Ma,Jia-xin Xie,Yu-lan Qiu,Guo-hua Song,Xue-feng Ren,Xiao-yan Yan
Science of The Total Environment. 2019 May 01 .
- Antiallodynic Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen on Paclitaxel-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy in a Model of Rat and Its Mechanism
Ting Miao,Xianze Meng,Hong He,Xiaojun Ji
Open Access Library Journal. 2019 Apr 01 ; 4